7” Cut File with Your Custom Design DTF Transfer
Select the size that will fit the longest side of your design.
Please ensure your design has been properly sized and the background has been removed prior to uploading to our site. Please note that if you load multiple designs onto one cut size, you will still receive a film that represents the cut size ordered.
Background removal and art services are available at an additional cost. Use the "Submit Your Art Request" form to receive a quote for services. Additional time may be needed as well.
Please note: Our transfers are NOT white toner laser/oki prints or printed HTV. See the FAQs if you have questions.
We offer fast, reliable service which is a win-win for both of us!
Custom Direct to Film (DTF) Transfers are digital heat transfers that allow for vivid, full-color transfer printing using eco-friendly water based ink to create a heat transfer with so many possibilities.
- Full-color graphic capabilities, including gradients, special effects, and photo-realistic artwork
- Highest-quality direct to film (dtf) transfer
- Superior vibrancy and rich color output
- Extremely versatile, can be applied to nearly any fabric
- Excellent stretchability and durability
- Smooth, matte finish
- Colors may vary and a match can not be guaranteed
When uploading please make sure that your images meet the below criteria:
- Recommended DPI: 300
- File Type: PNG
- Image should have a transparent background. THE DESIGN WILL BE PRINTED EXACTLY AS IT WAS LOADED. IF THERE IS A BACKGROUND (SOLID COLOR BEHIND YOUR IMAGE IT WILL PRINT.)
- Can be used on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, triblends, mesh, canvas, Lycra®, and spandex.
Water based ink printed on high quality PET film.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Items ship from Spring Hill, Florida using either FEDEX, UPS or USPS depending on the best fit for the project.
Due to the custom nature of the product, returns or exchanges are not offered.
If your product is defective, please contact us for a resolution.
this was my first time using a transfer like this, and it was amazing. so happy with the results!