2023 Graduate Nutrition Facts16 oz Glass Can
UV TRANSFERS ARE NOT FOR USE ON FABRIC
Wrap size can vary by 1" in height and width but is approximately 9 inches wide by 4 inches tall.
UV transfers are revolutionizing the tumbler and mug industry! No heat press or weeding is required. Please be sure to read these directions and notes fully before proceeding.
UV Transfers can be applied to wood, metal, ceramics, glass, and just about any hard, smooth surface. They are waterproof and permanent.
Colors may vary from screen to screen so we have done our best to represent the true color.
This listing is for the transfer only.
1. Peel design transfer off of backing.
2. Place the transfer on the item ensuring design is straight and positioned correctly.
(The adhesive is extremely strong. Once the transfer touches the item its impossible to take off)
3. Press the transfer down, working from the center outwards, pushing out any bubbles.
4. Rub all over the design with your fingers, be sure to rub the entire surface. You can't over do this step!
5. Wait a couple of minutes and then peel clear film off the front and you're done!
We do not recommend placing items with these transfers in the dishwasher or microwave. Hand wash is strongly recommended. We are not responsible for application mistakes, misalignment, etc. We recommend practicing with these transfers until confident before offering them for sale.
*Please note: Not all brands of glass cups have the exact same measurements. Designs may vary from transfer to transfer and may require some trimming and adjustment for your items.
Water based ink printed on high quality PET film.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Items ship from Spring Hill, Florida using either FEDEX, UPS or USPS depending on the best fit for the project.
Due to the custom nature of the product, returns or exchanges are not offered.
If your product is defective, please contact us for a resolution.